The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting for a Senior IT Audit + Cyber Security specialist to join a FTSE100 Tech business in Zone 1 - Central London.
The purpose of this role is to support the Group in providing risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Cyber Security.
- Lead Cyber Security Audits in the Technology domain across all operating units.
- Be subject matter expertise within the Technology domain in the areas of cyber security, information security and ethical hacking.
- Relish building strong working relationships with security leaders across the organisation
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing, no two days are ever the same
- Liaise with the business in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Support Head of Audit - Technology and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Technical knowledge on penetration testing, IT/information security/ cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and GITC.
- Experience in audit both internal and external, preferably in a similar sector or related business.
- A desire to be the audit risk expert for the business.
- Well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
It is an ideal opportunity for those seeking to work in a supportive and flexible environment while contributing to consistent growth of the team. If you are looking for a chance to be at the forefront of technology and market leader in its field, then this would be a great career move.