The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Assistant Internal Audit Manager on behalf of FTSE 100 listed, global manufacturing organisation boasting high quality products, solutions, and a commitment to sustainability running through its core.
Reporting directly to an impressive Head of Audit, you will manage and perform the full end to end process for financial, operational and strategic audits across the business in line with the annual plan.
The position will suit a fully qualified (ACA / ACCA), driven, ambitious and commercially minded auditor with the ability to lead, use initiative, and engage stakeholders.
As well as the Peterborough based audit team, you will be part of the wider Group level UK and global assurance functions, so the position presents plenty of scope for progression within audit or into the business. With audit being a high performing function, there are numerous examples of people progressing into senior finance positions (e.g. Head of FP&A, FD).
Whilst the organisation operates on a global scale, you will find it has a tight-knit feel and supportive culture, adopts an entrepreneurial approach, and has a strong work / life balance with some scope for flexible working.
- Manage the end to end audit process and communicate finding to senior management
- Assist with the planning and be responsible for execution the of internal audit programme
- Provide direction and insight in maintaining a robust control environment
- Develop, schedule, and execute annual internal audit projects
- Provide support for projects and programs from an assurance prospective utilising data analytics and other audit tools
Skills and requirements
- A full qualification or certification in either accounting or audit (ACA / ACCA / CMIIA)
- Detailed understanding of key business processes, internal control frameworks and risk management principles
- Internal audit experience – this can be within professional services (Big 4 / Top 10) or an in-house audit function
- Data analytics experience would be beneficial
- Aspirations to make things better and have a positive impact
The business is actively recruiting now and will interview ASAP. For further information, please apply.