Assistant Manager Internal Audit - Orlando Florida
This is a great opportunity to work for a global logistic and supply chain business with excellent exposure to my clients activities and processes. The role offers excellent opportunities for future progression within the Group both within the US and overseas.
Due to the nature of this business, it has been unaffected by the current climate of uncertainty, in fact, their product is in high demand. Interviews are being conducted via video conferencing.
The purpose of this role is to undertake global assignments providing independent appraisals of the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls in all functional areas in the business including financial, IT and operational control reviews and ad hoc assignments. You will promote the profile of Internal Audit through the sharing of best practice and working closely with senior managers.
· To plan and carry out risk driven assignments on a functional or business unit basis under the guidance of a Head of Audit.
· To discuss findings with management responsible focusing on areas of business risk, control weakness and operational efficiency enhancements.
· To prepare and agree summary reports of findings and recommendations.
· To undertake follow up of significant recommendations to ascertain whether improvement actions have been implemented.
· Experience in internal audit, Big 4.
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
· Good understanding of risk management and internal control and a well-developed commercial awareness.
· Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
· Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CIA, CA, ACCA)