The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC), is on the lookout for an Assistant Manager, intended for one of the UK’s top practice firms.
The main overall task of the Assistant Manager is to deliver intricate technical internal audits, at an excellent standard, for a variety of clients. Day to day responsibilities of the role include; supervising and providing guidance for junior team members, strengthening relationships with clients as well as forging new dealings for future work opportunities, undertaking research projects, formulating risk based internal audit strategies, and preparing reports for a range of audit committees.
This role provides an opportunity to work within a large, high performing team. Their superior performance is due in part to their selective work placements, only choosing to work with the best of the best. The firm is committed to continuous growth and development of their employees, within a supportive environment.
Requirements for the role include:
- IIA/ACCA/CCAB or any relevant qualifications
- Internal audit experience and technical knowledge of the internal audit process
- Access to a car and a clean driving licence
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Skill at networking, and identifying requirements and priorities of the client
- Ability to travel to clients (limited where possible to under an hour and a half)
Within this role you will be able to develop a team, making your mark on the firm. As well as coaching junior members, helping them to grow in ability, and expand your management skills. It is an opportunity to challenge yourself, testing your ability to solve complex problems. The structure in the firm also provides a clear route of progression, leading to rapid promotion.
If this role is of any interest, please do not hesitate to contact.