The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting for a Assistant Internal Audit Manager to join a FTSE100 business in Berkshire
It is an ideal opportunity for those seeking to work for a global business with excellent exposure to a wide range of the Group’s activities and processes. This role provides an excellent opportunity for future progression within the group and offers opportunity to move abroad (e.g. Singapore and America).
Due to the nature of this business, it has been unaffected by the current climate of uncertainty, in fact, their product is in high demand. Interviews are being conducted via video conferencing
The purpose of this role is to undertake global assignments providing independent appraisals of the effectiveness of risk management and internal controls in all functional areas in the business including financial, IT and operational control reviews and ad hoc assignments. You will promote the profile of Internal Audit through the sharing of best practice and working closely with senior managers
- To plan and carry out risk driven assignments on a functional or business unit basis under the guidance of a Head of Audit.
- To discuss findings with management responsible focusing on areas of business risk, control weakness and operational efficiency enhancements.
- To prepare and agree summary reports of findings and recommendations.
- To undertake follow up of significant recommendations to ascertain whether improvement actions have been implemented.
- Experience in internal audit
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
- Good understanding of risk management and internal control and a well-developed commercial and manufacturing awareness.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Professional auditing qualification (ACA/ACCA)
Salary range - £55-60,000 (depending on experience)
+ Bonus, Pension, and other blue chip benefits.