The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a Global FTSE100 company to recruit an Audit Innovations Manager for their London team. This role would be working with the business to help expand and build the function.
This would be a key role to help drive the development of the Function and its global service offerings as well as supporting the delivery of the internal audit and risk management plan.
The role will be focussed on supporting the Function to deliver its 3-year strategy including development of risk management and internal audit methodology and tools as the team integrates globally, builds an aligned assurance approach, implements digital tools including data analytics and broadens its service offerings into advisory and agile audits.
You will facilitate the management of the teams’ strategic change programme including tracking of progress against our plan for the management team, and reporting of status to the Audit & Risk Committee. You will also coordinate the management of the Function’s operational processes to support the delivery of our key performance metrics.
You will also apply your technical skills, business knowledge and commercial judgement to deliver risk-based audits that add value to the Group. This role will offer you valuable exposure to their operation and to senior stakeholders, supporting their reporting to the Audit & Risk Committee. .
They are focused on developing their team and helping them seek opportunities to learn and develop their skills. Their vision is to continue building a diverse, well-rounded team of professionals who understand their business and can use internal audit and risk management, if they choose, as a stepping stone into opportunities within their Finance and Compliance functions and beyond.
The role offers hybrid working to enable you to balance your working week between home and the office. It would be advantageous to be based close to London to allow for easier access to our home office and London based team.
About the role
• Shape and manage the delivery of the internal audit strategy. methodology and quality assurance standards.
• Maintain strong relationships across the Risk Assurance team and influence in a positive, collaborative manner.
• Develop strong external relationships externally with co-source partners and other global audit teams to keep abreast of leading practices in risk assurance.
• Drive and manage the plan of risk-based audits, including financial, operational, IT-related and project audits.
• Lead in the development of continuous improvement activities that enhance Internal Audit and Risk Management’s effectiveness and efficiency.
• Support our reporting commitments to the Audit & Risk Committee.
• Professionally qualified accountant (ACA) or internal auditor (IIA) working as a risk, assurance or other audit professional, ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Big Four accounting firm or in house at a large corporate.
• Proven technical skills in assurance. Experience of managing data driven audits and competent in the use of data analytics would be beneficial. Strong understanding of Risk and Control.
• Experience in innovating and solution development would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. At ease collaborating internally and externally.
• Strong project management skills; able to self-manage and deliver a portfolio of work, using appropriate technology to aid this.
• Confident working as a team player, investing time in building the skills and experience of the team.
• Experience of a complex operating environment in a large business with highly developed financial or operational awareness.
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!