The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Big 4 Practice firm to help expand the Core Assurance team in Central London. An ambitious and driven Audit Manager is sought to help with an envious corporate portfolio filled with international accounts and to closely work alongside the Senior Manager and Partner.
As an Audit Manager you will be responsible for client relationship management as well as manging teams of 4-15 people, dependent on the engagement. Alongside managing the junior members of the team, you will also mentor and coach them. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to own a part of a portfolio which belongs to the largest practice in the market and diversify your experience by working on large, small, simple and complex clients.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Be in a managerial position within the Top 20 Professional Services firms managing people and multiple clients simultaneously
- Be ACA/ACCA (equivalent) qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Substantial external audit experience and demonstrable knowledge and application of regulations
- While other sector experience will be considered, the following will be an advantage: construction, media, real estate, manufacturing, product & services, hospitality, energy and technology.
Our client is proudly the market-leader in audit offering the largest practice in its field. Going beyond that, it encourages and fully embraces self-development, dynamism and career progression. If you are looking to join a forward-thinking environment with a supportive culture and top-class mentoring with the ability to expand your managerial skills, you are encouraged to apply.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!