The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a Big 4 Practice firm to expand the Assurance team in Central London. Our client is looking for an Audit Manager to report to the Senior Manager and to work on mixed corporate clients across international accounts.
Joining this team as an Audit Manager will see you obtaining your own portfolio and team to manage and coach. Becoming an advisor to your clients will be an essential part of your role in which you can expect to carry out audits and financial reporting using and applying US/UK GAAP and IFRS.
A successful Manager candidate will:
- Presently work in a Top 30 professional services firm in external audit
- Have experience manging multiple engagements simultaneously
- Have demonstrable experience as a Manager
- Be ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified
- Have experience working with corporate clients across various sectors such as real estate, energy, telecommunications, construction, media, hospitality and manufacturing.
If you are looking for an opportunity to manage the largest clients in the market and develop your mentoring skills further, this would be an ideal firm to consider. A forward-thinking environment which encourages collective progression, dynamism and flexible working.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!