The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a FTSE 100 leading global defence, security and aerospace company based in Farnborough.
The role of an Internal Audit Manager has come to market due to growth and increased work load with in the Internal Audit function. The successful candidate will be expected to support the planning, conduct and delivery of a portfolio of audit assignments to achieve the company targets as part of the annual audit programme.
The ideal candidate will be a ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified Internal Auditor with experience leading engagements in a Multinational organisation looking for a more autonomous role with more responsibility. Alternatively, a risk assurance assistant manager/manager from practice looking to make their first move into industry.
Travel circa 20% overseas and national.
- Experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Strong knowledge internal controls testing/risk management.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIA)
- ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience desirable.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!