The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a Big 4 accountancy firm to help recruit an Audit Manager/Senior Manager within their Core Assurance team in Central London. This role will see you report to the Senior Manager/ Partner.
As a Senior Audit Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of external audit services to your varied clients across real estate, hospitality, construction and technology, to name a few. As part of your role, you will also be involved in business development and coaching and training junior members of the team. Since you will have international accounts in your portfolio, you will be able to benefit from international secondments for diversification of your experience.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Be a Senior Manager in a Top 20 Professional Services firms managing people and multiple clients simultaneously
- Be ACA/ACCA (equivalent) qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Substantial external audit experience and demonstrable knowledge and application of regulations
- While other sector experience will be considered, the following will be an advantage: construction, media, real estate, manufacturing, product & services, hospitality, energy and technology
Our client is proudly the market-leader in audit offering the largest practice in its field. Going beyond that, it encourages and fully embraces self-development, dynamism and career progression. If you are looking to join a forward-thinking environment with a supportive culture and top-class mentoring with the ability to expand your managerial skills, you are encouraged to apply.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!