The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Audit Assistant Manager for the London-based Core Assurance team for a Big 4 practice firm. The vacancy has arisen as the team has been expanding rapidly across Retail, Hospitality and Construction industries.
As an Audit Assistant Manager you will have an opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies which are at the forefront of audit. You will be managing teams and engagements and be in a client-facing role where you will be their trusted advisor on financial statements. You can expect to work on large clients and complex projects.
To be considered you will need:
- An ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualification
- Working in external audit
- Experience using SOX 404 and applying UK and US GAAP and IFRS
- Relevant sector experience whilst desirable, you are encouraged to apply if you have the relevant audit background
- Having an IT background is also beneficial
- Experience in working for a Top 40 professional services firm
If you are looking for rapid career progression and top-class supportive mentorship, this is an excellent opportunity which offers an exciting portfolio to work on as well.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!