The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading engineering business based in Windsor. Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance & Ethics Manager to help build this function, previously an area of the 2nd line of defence that has not been in operation. This role is urgent, and as such is offered on a contract basis. However, candidates wanting a permanent role are encouraged to apply, but you will need to be available to start a new role within weeks.
- With assistance, set up a Compliance & Ethics function from scratch. You will be the expert in this field. You will report into a senior member of the team from Finance who is not an expert in Compliance & Ethics.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders in Finance, Legal and the business. Be the ‘go to’ for all issues relating to Compliance & Ethics.
- Make certain that mechanisms are in place to identify global regulatory requirements for anti-bribery and corruption.
- Lead internal investigations into potential fraud.
- Establish and execute internal controls.
- Support the execution of training and certification programmes and related communications.
- Experience in a similar role
- Significant expertise in Compliance & Ethics
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills. You must be willing and capable to build relationships.
- Ready to take on the challenge of building a function from scratch, working largely autonomously.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!