The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a FTSE 100 Fin-Tech company in the Midlands area on Compliance Consultant position. This company prides itself being on the forefront of technology, engaging with the cutting edge of data analytics, robotics and AI and the compliance team regularly engage with these projects. They are looking for an experienced Compliance Consultant who is looking to make a move into a modern and fast paced company who enjoys having significant exposure to senior stakeholders. The desired candidate will have 3+ years compliance or risk based experience and consider themselves as ‘tech savvy’.
Travel for this role is limited but the candidate on occasion will be expected to travel to London. The salary banding dependent on experience is £45,000-£50,000.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the first line of defence to build risk frameworks by providing subject matter advice and expertise on regulatory matters.
- Translate the impact that regulations will have on the various projects and products of the business.
- When needed, provide oversight and necessary challenge to senior management to ensure they have a clear understanding of the regulatory risks in their field.
- Must have Data protection/ GDPR experience.
- Needs to have worked in an FCA regulated environment.
- Good knowledge of the practical application of relevant laws/regulations especially Data Protection and the FCA Handbook.
- Demonstrable experience of managing/ challenging senior stakeholders.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk recruitment!