Compliance Manager – Entertainment Industry
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a client in the entertainment and television industry. They are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their UK office and replace someone who has recently moved into the business. This role will be a 12-month fixed term contract, which will hopefully convert to a permanent offer after that period.
- Be a key player in the execution of the annual compliance plan. This will involve controls design, process improvement, operational reviews and training.
- You won’t be involved with SOX controls and testing but will have responsibility to ensure that training and communications regarding SOX are disseminated throughout the business effectively.
- Help improve controls efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify concerns related to internal controls and the operating environment.
- Act as a key contact in the UK office for all issues related to compliance
- Understanding of internal controls, internal audit and compliance
- Experience within an accountancy practice or large corporate.
- Experience in FP&A will be an advantage.
- ACA/ACCA qualification preferred, other qualifications such as CIMA will also be desired.