Compliance Manager – Media & Advertising sector
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a Central London-based Media & Advertising business. They are looking for someone to manage and coordinate their Compliance function. This is a vibrant company with a multitude of FTSE listed and Fortune 500 clients on its books, and a unique business model in their sector. This company has a trendy and less-than corporate culture. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance candidate keen for a change of environment.
- Working with other key stakeholders, develop written policies and procedures designed to recognise and effectively manage regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Report to relevant regulatory agencies.
- Manage GDPR initiatives and training for the business.
- Manage ISO standards compliance.
- Own and drive best practice for all matters related to compliance.
- Work closely with the business to identify compliance issues and manage appropriately.
- Experienced in Compliance for a large company. Particularly corporate policies, GDPR and ISO standards.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to explain Compliance issues in a concise and digestible way.
- High ethical standards and a commitment to corporate best practice.
- Persuasive, and able to work against the grain with challenging stakeholders.