The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working on an exclusive role for a retail bank based in central London. The bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Monitoring Officer to help spearhead a change agenda taking place within the function. The role will report directly into the Head of Compliance Monitoring. A strong technical understanding of the regulatory requirements of a bank is necessary as is a record of being able to influence and facilitate change.
Roles and responsibilities
- Acting as a key contact for the wider business on compliance monitoring reviews.
- Designing and planning test plan for each review.
- Carrying out the necessary fieldwork, interviews and observations across business units.
- Condensing findings into a clear and precise report to deliberate and agree with key stakeholders.
- Fronting close out meetings with the review sponsor/ key stakeholder to agree plans of actions and risk based timelines.
- 4 years + compliance experience within a Financial Service company, preferably a retail bank.
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements on the banks
- FSMA & CCA
- FCA Sourcebook requirements
- UK Cards and Lending Code requirements.
- Preferably ICA / ACA qualified.
- IT experience/ finance / treasury exposure would be a plus.
- Someone with the confidence to challenge the norm
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company, experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!