The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading advertising and media business based in Central London.
Our client builds consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Their distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists.
The Contracts’ Compliance Controller will support the Head of Contracts & Compliance in driving behavioural change across the organisation.
- Helping design a Contract Compliance Controls’ Programme for Global Clients;
- Market visits to verify their compliance against key contractual requirements;
- Managing and further developing key Compliance tools and materials.
Process and Control
- Helping design a Contract Compliance Controls’ Programme for Global Clients, in conjunction with key stakeholders in the business;
- Visiting key markets to verify and improve their compliance against Global Clients’ core contractual requirements (20-30% travel);
- Assist in the roll-out and monitoring of compliance tools and materials (eg e-learning platform, compliance questionnaires) for key Global Clients.
- Collaborate closely with Global, Regional and Local leadership
- Main contact for Local Markets across Areas of Focus (e.g. Local CFOs);
- Client facing role (e.g. Procurement and Marketing Ops’ teams).
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!