The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are looking to recruit a Corporate Auditor for a Global Jewellery Business based in the West Midlands. This international company operates under several very well-known brands across the UK and has an excellent ecommerce presence which allows it to react efficiently to current trends, allowing the business to grow significantly.
As the business operates in over 400 stores in the UK alone, and over 3000 worldwide, the role will require some travel, although it will be very minimal (circa 10%) and will be UK-based.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Internal Audit & Sox Manager and will be responsible for carrying out risk-based audits across the business, taking responsibility for the review from scoping to reporting, drafting and clearance of the report to ensure achievement of the audit plan. You may be asked to conduct investigations into process issues as requested by management and you will be expected to assist in the compilation of an effective risk-based audit plan.
The Corporate Auditor will co-ordinate the annual Sarbanes Oxley compliance process for IT and entity-wide controls to ensure Sox compliance, and will actively contribute to the risk management process.
Ideally we are looking for candidates holding a recognised accountancy or internal audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA) either from a practice background (Top 10) or from a large retail business. You will need to have experience of Sox compliance and risk-based auditing, and you will preferably have some internal audit experience too.
This role offers a competitive package, and opportunities for learning and development.
- You will be carrying out risk-based audits across the business (end-to-end process);
- You will conduct investigations into process issues as requested by management;
- You will assist in the compilation of an effective risk-based audit plan feeding into the overall Corporate Audit Plan;
- You will co-ordinate the annual Sarbanes Oxley compliance process for IT and Entity-wide controls;
- You will actively contribute to the risk management process through assisting management to define, document and agree an appropriate control framework to promote effective risk management.
- You will hold a recognised accountancy or internal audit qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA);
- You will have at least 3 years of internal or external audit experience either within Practice (Top 10) or Industry (large retail business);
- You will have experience of Sox compliance and risk-based auditing.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment.