The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting a Data Analytics Internal Auditor for a prominent FTSE listed business with a large established Internal Audit & Risk team.
The team cover a vast range of audits that help the business expand, diversify and adapt to their dynamic and innovative sector. No two audits are the same and the work will give you an unrivalled insight to one of the country's most loved brands.
This is a low travel role based in central London.
- Applying established knowledge and experience to deliver appropriate data analytics techniques within internal audits and developing specific data routines for analytics work.
- Engaging key business partners during audit activities, providing regular progress updates.
- Maintaining quality and integrity standards and delivering against functional critical metric targets.
- Maintaining regular contact with action owners to obtain progress updates and drive timely completion of audit actions.
- Assisting the development of the audit plan for the year by proposing relevant audits and analytics work for inclusion.
- Actively developing positive relationships with a wide variety of business contacts to gain knowledge and insight into the issues affecting the business.
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- A Data Science and/or Data Analytics background with experience or a strong interest in Internal Audit.
- Proven knowledge of how to apply and use coding, including the use of SQL, Python and/or R.
- Proven knowledge of audit methodologies and audit report writing.
- Practical knowledge of data manipulation and visualisation tools such as Power BI.
- Superb communication, both written and verbal.
- Be a solid teammate, capable of building and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Commercial acumen and ability to make practical recommendations that add value to the business.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, able to challenge where necessary.
- Ability to adapt to fresh, forward thinking and practices.
In addition, the following skills are desirable:
- Accounting or Audit qualification (ACA/ACCA or IIA).
- Internal Audit experience (ideally 1-2 years PQE).
- Demonstrable knowledge of risk and control and practical experience of auditing techniques.
- Experience of retail and multi-channel environments.
Please get in touch for more information and specifics around the team, business etc.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!