The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a company in the Fashion/Retail sector based in Central London to recruit an Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager. This business is a well known luxury fashion brand that offers exceptional progression.
The ideal candidate would be looking to be the subject matter expert in Data Analytics within an impressive audit and risk team that has a strong record of steady progression and growth. You will possess a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in audit including 3 years data analytics experience.
- Develop the data analytics elements of draft terms of reference across the Internal Audit Plan including IT, Finance, Digital and other key functions.
- Champion and lead analytical testing plans in line with the terms of reference to evaluate the design and operation of the controls in place.
- Train & develop the wider Risk & Audit team on data analytics and data visualisation, and act as a subject matter expert to support them in adoption of these techniques
- Support the function in developing powerful and data driven visualisations to help drive audit findings and reports for closure meetings and Audit Committee presentations.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business including key data partners across IT, Digital and Finance to ensure Internal Audit remains a relevant, valued business partner by stakeholders.
- Highly experienced in performance of data analytics and requisite technologies such as ACL, IDEA and Alteryx.
- Proficient in data visualisation techniques and technologies such as Tableau.
- Financial Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or IT Audit Qualification (CISA, CISM) or Internal Audit Qualification (IIA, CIA).
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience (including a role for at least 2 years in Internal Audit and Data Analytics).
- Knowledge of good practice governance and control – process and control re-design.
- Retail and Digital experience
- Experience of managing a team or individuals and reviewing work.
- SAP ERP experience
- Experience of auditing or working in FTSE 100 companies or benchmark companies
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!