The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 professional services firm who are looking to expand their Data Analytics Team in London and are looking for a curious and technically minded professional to join. This role will see you report to the Data & Analytics Director.
As a Delivery Support Manager you will be responsible for growing the team where you will be using data to reconcile financial audits. You will be identifying potential data analytical solutions, while working alongside experienced data and technology specialists. You will be facing clients, ensuring that accurate data is identified, collected and delivered to them. There will be opportunities in coaching junior members.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· Experience in using SQL and analytical scripting.
· Not essential, but a plus if you are familiar with Power BI.
· Great communication and management skills (especially in leading people).
· Managerial data analytics experience from either professional services or industry.
· Understanding financial audit and controls.
· Understanding business processes such as payables.
· Data matching and transformation.
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys leading and steering developments in data analytics in a dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity for those seeking to work in a flexible and collaborative arrangement where you can progress rapidly.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!