A PE owned, multi-dimensional UK organisation on a strong growth trajectory is recruiting a Data Protection Manager. Reporting into a Risk & Assurance Director, this is ideal if you are a data protection specialist looking to be the go to person for any data protection and management related matters.
There is an existing framework in place, and you will take ownership of all data protection policies, procedures and practices ensuring compliance and continuing to drive a data protection culture.
More specifically, you will monitor compliance with UK GDPR and other data protection laws; advise on data protection impact assessments; manage and record subject access and third-party requests; perform investigations into any data protection breaches; provide support and training for data protection across the organisation; and work with IT and other teams ensuring an integrated approach to the management of data.
You will also be supported by and lead a Data Protection Advisor for whom you will have line management responsibilities.
- Data protection experience (minimum 3 years) within a commercial organisation
- A strong understanding of UK data protection legislation, including UK GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and Privacy & Electronic Communication Regulations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Line management experience is ideal
- A broad understanding and some exposure to Information Security would be beneficial
- A driven and proactive approach
The work environment is supportive, collaborative, and friendly, and you can expect a good work life balance and blend of office and home working.
Please apply now for more information.