The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been engaged by FTSE 100 Company that requires
A Director of Internal Audit to join their East Midlands offices.
The successful incumbent of this role will lead a team of 5 business auditors as part the regional Internal audit team. While working closely with the IT Audit Director and Regional Head of Internal Audit to ensure strong team performance and delivery.
You will be required to travel internationally for approximately 6 weeks of the year. (spread out)
Key Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Deliver regional audits for UK, EMEA, APAC, and DA in core business areas.
- Provide new ideas and strategies to enhance and develop audit activities.
- Deliver process improvement opportunities.
- Engage with global colleagues to drive change and share best practices.
- Provide useful insight through audit reports.
- Demonstrate exceptional Stakeholder management
The Ideally candidates will be a Big 4 trained auditors (ACA/ACCA) with 4-6 years post qualified experience within Internal Audit in Industry. Alternatively, you will be a Senior Manager from
A Top 10 Practice firm with varied client portfolio within Internal Audit.
Please get in touch for more information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!