EMEA Internal Controls Analyst
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by an international media and advertising business based in Central London to help them source an Internal Controls Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or part-qualified candidate with experience in internal audit, internal controls and The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) to join a well-established internal advisory team, with great prospects for further career progression.
Up to 30% travel required within the EMEA region.
- Perform in an advisory capacity for the business, covering the requirements of internal policy and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Be a Compliance champion, running training workshops and contributing to the creation of training materials.
- Assist local business units with their SOX compliance and audits.
- Oversee the delivery of the Compliance programme for key markets.
- Visit sites to assess and monitor Compliance gaps. Using your ability to think strategically, suggest improvements and innovate to support better approaches to Compliance.
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or part-qualified.
- Consulting experience in internal audit, internal controls, risk management or ethics & compliance.
- Knowledge of SOX.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrable business acumen.
- A European language would be a plus but is not essential.