Media & Telecoms,
£40000 per annum + bonus + corporate benefits package
12 months ago
Enterprise Risk Analyst – FTSE 100
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 technology/e-commerce business based in Central London. Our client is a modern, vibrant and growing business which offers great opportunities for career progression, including the opportunity to gain qualifications in accountancy or risk (i.e ACA, IRM). This role will be working directly with the Head of Risk & Audit and is a crucial hire for the Risk & Audit team.
- Facilitate the development of an Enterprise Risk Management framework from scratch, with assistance and guidance from the Head of Risk & Audit.
- Gradually become the Enterprise Risk Management subject matter expert for the business and the go-to person for the company’s chosen ERM software solution.
- Conduct risk assessments across the company. Uncover new risks and develop innovative ways to manage existing risks.
- Become the leading authority for operational risk and control processes.
- Conduct investigations into Risk, preparing papers and presenting to stakeholders.
- At least a 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Some experience in Risk or Audit.
- Part or fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or IRM, or a relevant degree in Risk, Finance or Accountancy.
- Able to display a good understanding of business (preferably this business in particular) during your interview.
- A clear desire to forge a career in Enterprise Risk.