The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been engaged to recruit for this superb opportunity that has arisen for an Enterprise Risk Assurance Manager. This role is responsible for providing 2nd line assurance across the whole of a market leading financial services organisation.
You would be based in the Corporate Head Office and work as part of a small team focusing on the 2nd line of defence. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to move from Internal Audit into a risk focused role, or alternatively a risk professional looking to progress there career.
This role will be responsible for the management and delivery of efficient, effective and comprehensive second line Risk monitoring and thematic reviews, providing the Society with assurance over relevant principal risks.
You will also be able to deal effectively with and influence key stakeholders and have the ability to produce high quality written reports in support of meetings/committees, requiring the ability to use initiative and think on your feet.
Candidates for this role should hold a relevant professional qualification, for example such as a CIA, ACCA, CIMA or similar. It is beneficial that a candidate comes for a background where they have gained experience working within a financial service, or highly regulated business.
- Good commercial and financial acumen.
- Good communicator: verbally and in written form demonstrated across all levels but particularly at a senior level – concise and to the point.
- Flexibility – the ability to flex plan and approach to the changing business needs without compromising quality or independence.
- Effective influencer/negotiator.
- Effective time manager – prioritises well and ensures actions delivered to quality and on time.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!