A FTSE-listed global business is recruiting a Finance & Risk Administrator to join their London office. This role reports into the Director of Risk & Assurance and presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for an excellent grounding in Finance, Internal Audit and Risk, and a career path to more senior roles in a leading FTSE business.
What will you be doing?
The core responsibility within this role is to provide administrative and coordination support for the Finance and Risk & Internal Audit teams.
- Collating and organising key group wide month end, half year end and financial year end reporting packages
- Submitting month end, half year end and financial year end reporting packages for UK head office companies via Cognos
- Co-ordinating bi-annual Company reviews
- Filing/archiving and other administrative support to the head office management accounts team
- Ad hoc tax and treasury administrative support
- Support with the finance digital transformation project
Risk & Internal Audit
- Risk & control software administration, data quality monitoring, data analysis and training of new users. Supporting the ongoing development of the system.
- Internal audit support, including information gathering for audits and loading up actions to the risk and control software when audits are completed, end of audit feedback coordination
- Project management of the quarterly audit action tracking process
- Audit quality assurance checks for the team to ensure compliance with their process
- Administrative and development support for the Risk & Internal Audit team
Legal & Company Secretariat
- Administrative support for sanctions checking software
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding relationship management capability, including working confidently with management at all levels to build trust and credibility and ability to influence to drive change
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see and understand the strategic direction and bigger picture
- Organised and able to multitask and adapt to meet deadlines, supporting more than one team
- Commercially aware and able to work with the business to identify pragmatic solutions
- Positive and open personality, with drive and self-motivation and a continuous improvement focus
- Good problem solving, analytical and project management skills
- Strong computer skills. Systems administration experience and Microsoft 365 experience an advantage
- Curious, with a desire to learn
- Interest in a career path to a more senior finance, risk or internal audit role
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment