The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a global FMCG client with offices in the heart of London. They are looking to expand their core finance team and are searching for an experience Financial Controls Manager. The main duties of the role will be to help build and maintain their internal controls framework and manage their SOX requirements. You will also line manage a small team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known name in Industry which will offer many opportunities for internal career progression.
- Create, define and apply controls to internal processes, systems and new businesses that have been recently acquired.
- Take full responsibility for financial reporting and controls agenda, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Be accountable to senior management for all financial reports related queries and judgements.
- Take responsibility for the IT Access Controls Framework.
- Manage a small team.
- ACA/ACCA qualified financial accountant.
- Preferably experience within one/more of the Big 4
- Keen understanding of financial controls and SOX.
- Some experience of IT general controls.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build relationships within a large organisation.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!