The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company have been mandated to work with a Global Fin-Tech company for a Group Internal Auditor Position. They are seeking an experienced auditor with payment processing experience either in industry or from a practice firm dealing with those clients. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company where you will have a high impact on the audit team and wider business with a scope to deal with senior stakeholders. Preferably the ideal candidate with be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIA but this is not a necessity. This role will entail 30-40% travel mostly in the UK but there will be some travel to the States. The role is paying £55K-£60K.
They will also consider candidates with AML/fraud experience who understand internal audit.
Roles and responsibilities
- Scoping the audits, conducting the audit testing and writing the reports based on the findings.
- Assessing the risks in the organisation and implementing controls.
- Verbally communicating findings to senior management staff in the organisation.
- Drafting comprehensive reports for each audit.
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
- Knowledge of payment legislation PSD2 and PC1
- Strong verbal and written skills with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently on audits and lead them
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk!