The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 Hospitality business to help recruit a Group Internal Auditor. The business has several instantly recognisable and highly respected brands under their Group umbrella.
The business operates throughout the UK and Europe and has ambitious growth plans. The company was included in the Times 30 best companies to work for in 2018!
This is a minimal travel role based in the northern home counties, and reports into the Internal Audit Manager.
The role covers a broad range of operational and financial audits in this highly dynamic, forward-thinking business. This is a highly visible role in a small team that involves significant senior stakeholder engagement.
The role presents fantastic opportunities to progress into the wider business. The organisation has a vibrant and dynamic culture and operates in a highly competitive, constantly evolving market ensuring an exciting role and a huge variety of value-adding audits.
The package includes a generous basic, car allowance, bonus, competitive pension as well as a range of other benefits.
This role is best suited to an ambitious and highly confident/personable recently qualified auditor (0-2 years PQE) from a Big 4/Top 10 practice firm looking to step into industry in a role that could propel their career in a FTSE 100.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Leading end to end financial and operational audits – planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Play a pivotal role towards the creation and maintenance of a robust control framework
- Building and maintaining consultative relationships with business stakeholders – acting as a trusted advisor and critical friend to add value and improve operations
- Auditor from a recognised practice firm (Big 4/Top 10), either from an external audit or risk advisory background
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Experience auditing a multi-site FTSE listed businesses, ideally with some Retail or Hospitality exposure
- Excellent communicator and ability to empathise and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Strong independent mindset and ability to work under pressure in rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!