The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 250 company based in the Midlands to recruit for a Group Internal Auditor to join their highly successful internal audit team.
This FTSE 250 company is a leading distributing business with over 400 trading locations across Europe, and it is currently undergoing expansion to become an international distributor. The successful candidate will report into the Group Internal Audit and Business Risk Director and will work to assist in the development of the internal audit and risk management functions. The team is based in the Midlands but the role has opportunities for both UK and International travel (circa 30%).
Within this role, you will be responsible for performing internal audit reviews and assisting in the development of the audit plan in order to identify areas for future audit work. You will also assist with the development of the risk management procedures within the business and will be tasked with ensuring compliance with policies and Corporate Governance standards.
This role would be ideal for a qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA/IIA) with at least one year of post-qualified experience within either internal or external audit. Any knowledge or experience of internal audit, data analytics and risk-based audits would be an advantage.
This role has a competitive basic salary and excellent package, whilst also offering good opportunities for career progression.
- Carry out internal audits of processes, functions and business units.
- Assist with the development of the internal audit and risk management functions within the business.
- Drafting audit reports to include recommendations for management.
- Identify areas for potential future audit work.
- Ensure compliance with policies and Corporate Governance standards.
- Recognised Accountancy or Audit Qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA)
- At least 1 year PQE
- Good knowledge of risk management and risk-based auditing
- Full valid driving licence
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!