The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a multinational manufacturing company based in the West Midlands to recruit a Group Internal Auditor. This FTSE 250 business operates globally and therefore some travel is required, both national (circa 15%) and international (25%).
You will be reporting into the Group Internal Audit Manager and working within a small team and taking on a lot of responsibility. Your responsibilities will include planning and performing internal audit reviews and recommending improvements for the business.
A competitive salary, excellent car allowance and bonus scheme are on offer.
- Independent and objective evaluation of internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
- Planning and performing internal audit reviews.
- Identifying and documenting control deficiencies and assessing associated risks.
- Producing reports that reflect the outcome of the audit work.
- Project work: risk, controls and assurance.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA)
- Practice experience (Big 4/Top 10)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with management.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!