The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a multinational diversified manufacturing company based in the West Midlands to recruit a Group Internal Auditor for their dynamic team. This FTSE 250 business operates globally and as a result of this, the role of Group Internal Auditor requires some travel, both national (circa 15%) and international (circa 25%).
In this role, you will be reporting into the Group Internal Audit Manager and your responsibilities will including planning and performing internal audit reviews, testing the effectiveness of controls in place and recommending improvements for the business. There may also be the opportunity for some ad-hoc project work within risk, controls and assurance.
This role would be ideal for a newly qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA/CIA) with experience within practice (Big 4/Top 10) who is looking to make a move into the world of industry and commerce. Any experience within manufacturing and international operations or internal audit will be a benefit.
This role offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent car allowance and bonus scheme.
- Independent and objective evaluation of internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
- Planning and performing internal audit reviews.
- Identifying and documenting control deficiencies and assessing associated risks.
- Producing reports that reflect the outcome of the audit work.
- Project work: risk, controls and assurance.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA)
- Practice experience (Big 4/Top 10)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with management.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!