The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a well-known industrial product company to recruit for a Group Internal Auditor to join their well-established team.
The team has a forward-thinking audit approach and is well-known for having a great culture and working atmosphere. The role would be ideal for those looking for more responsibility, as candidates are encouraged to have a high level of stakeholder engagement. The team is based in Yorkshire and most of the travel involved is UK centric, but you will have the opportunity for international travel several times a year.
You will be reporting into the Head of Audit and will be responsible for carrying out independent reviews of the Group and Divisional activities with regards to providing assurance over the internal audit controls and the overall management of risk. They have a unique approach when it comes to report writing: findings will be given in presentation format, rather than written.
This role would be ideal for an IIA Qualified personable auditor with a keen understanding of internal audit.
The role comes with a competitive salary and company car, with the opportunity to travel internationally.
- You will carry out independent reviews of the Group and Divisional activities to provide assurance over the internal controls and overall management of risk.
- You will develop ideas for new areas of review.
- You will provide consultancy support to the business by highlighting appropriate and effective process and control improvements.
- You will prepare objective and factual audit reports.
- Recognised Internal Audit Qualification or working towards one.
- Internal audit knowledge and experience.
- Good people skills, excellent communication skills, sound commercial judgement and analytical skills.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!