The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is recruiting for a Group Internal Controls Manager for a FTSE listed, supplies business.
It is an exciting time to join the function as they are in the early stages of implementing a group wide controls programme in preparation for ‘UK Sox’. Working closely with the Head of Internal Controls, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in an implementation.
The team collaborates and works well together, and this will really suit you should like to bring ideas to the table and take a proactive approach to your work.
Core responsibilities include promoting controls awareness and accountability across the Group; strengthening key controls framework, providing guidance and support across the Group as the subject matter expert; refreshing and maintaining the RACM documentation and processes; remediating both internal and external audit agreed actions; performing walkthroughs of processes and controls; providing control guidance for remediation of controls
- Audit background and ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Internal controls experience within industry, or if coming from a Big 4 firm, some controls assurance or advisory experience
- SOX experience
- Highly motivated with a track record of taking ownership of projects and tasks
- Strong relationship management and project management skills
- Also beneficial would be an understanding of ITGCs and their relevance to SOX
- Mainly work from home with occasional visits to the Sheffield HQ or London office
- 20% travel to other UK branches
- £55,000 - £75,000
- 15% bonus