The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been exclusively mandated on a Head of Divisional Audit (reporting into an Audit Director) for a global insurance business based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all insurance activity across UK insurance functions as well as various international remits. You will be singularly responsible for managing relevant stakeholder relationships.
Travel will be required for this position (circa 35%) mainly in the UK, but also to some international remits.
Essential requirements for the position:
- ACA, ACCA, IIA qualified (or equivalent)
- Insurance / Financial Services regulatory background required
- Audit Backgrounds from Big 4 / Top 10 practice firm (at Senior Manager / Director level)
- Circa 7-10 years PQE
- European backgrounds are being considered (with relevant qualifications and experience if working in a similar regulatory environment to the UK)
- Versatile and adaptable to different stakeholders