The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* have been mandated by our client, a globally recognised brand in the Financial Services Sector, to support in their search for a Head of Data Protection.
This is a brand new position which reports directly to the Compliance Director. The role represents an exciting opportunity to lead the Data Protection team and will suit an individual with a compliance related background looking to lead a team within the Data Protection field.
You will take responsibility for the following key areas:
- Vertical implementation of Risk Projects
- Monitoring activities
- Ensuring correct approach to following policies and procedures
- Information Security breaches
- Data Protection access requests
- Dealing with GDPR requests
Further responsibilities will include registering process activity and offering sound and robust advice to stakeholders, whilst being able to distil complex topics.
As the successful candidate, you must have significant experience of running a Data Protection Framework for a Financial Services or regulated business and ideally be leading or have led a team.
- Compliance and or governance related background with significant experience of running a Data Protection Framework from a highly regulated business
- Experience of running a team would be extremely beneficial for this position
- Being able to demonstrate evidence of implementing and challenging in a collaborative way, which demonstrating a partnership approach
What type of person will suit this position?
- Someone with and analytical mindset who can offer a systematic approach to giving advice
- Being aware of the wider implications for the business and being able to relay this effectively to all levels of staff