Head of Enterprise Risk Management
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working closely with a renowned charitable organisation that advocates the Arts, Culture and Education across the globe. We’re helping them source a Head of Enterprise Risk Management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone from a corporate or professional services background to change their working environment and help contribute to a truly interesting, vibrant, multinational charity.
- Develop the Risk Management strategy for the organisation. Ensure the acknowledgement of Risk in organisational activities across the world.
- Develop the Risk Management framework.
- Oversee Risk Management training.
- Line manage 4 direct reports, and 10 indirect reports. These are specialists in ERM, crisis management, health & safety and insurance.
- Ensure collaboration and alignment across Audit and Compliance, working closely with senior stakeholders in these teams.
- Several years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management, preferably in an international context.
- Experience of managing teams.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.