Head of Funding & Risk Management
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with large, complex business in West London. We are helping our client to source a Head of Funding & Risk Management. Finance and Procurement are critical to the success of this business, and due to its diverse nature, you will get the opportunity to engage with an array of interesting projects helping ensure their profitability. This is a business due to expand, and this is an exciting time to join. This role will be well suited to a Head of Investor Relations in a FTSE 100, with investment banking experience.
- Lead the strategic planning the company’s Funding Programme
- Undertake detailed analysis of global debt capital markets to determine relative value and opportunistic timing for capital market issuance.
- Maintain and develop relationships with over thirty banks.
- Hold effective communications with shareholders to ensure appropriate funding – align risk proposals with their objectives.
- Ensure effective, proactive communication channels are maintained with debt investors.
- Treasury and Capital Markets experience
- Detailed understanding of leading debt issuances and experience of creating and executing risk management strategies.
- Experience in derivatives, most importantly Inflation.
- Strong general knowledge of global debt.