The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is assisting a hugely successful, global commercial enterprise recruit a Head of Risk and Compliance. In brief, you will lead a team and drive performance across audit, risk, and compliance for a large division of the organisation.
- devising and delivering the annual audit programme for the division
- maintaining ISAE 3402 Accreditation and ensuring compliance for any ISO audits
- providing guidance and support to Group compliance for elements relating to Group and regulatory monitoring and reporting
- reviewing internal controls and key business processes, and working alongside senior control owners to ensure changes are implemented
- assisting the divisional board with risk mitigation, running the UK risk register, and developing risk management strategies
- performance management and coaching, training, and guidance of staff
You will ideally possess an accounting or audit qualification (ACA / ACCA / CMIIA) and experience encompassing audit, risk, and compliance. More specifically, you will have experience in developing audit plans, devising strategies to mitigate risk, a practical understanding of ISAE 3402 compliance, and compliance experience relating to asset management. As well as your technical capabilities, it’s critical that you have a track record of engaging and reporting to senior management, including up to board level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a broad role within a lead capacity. For further information, please apply now.