The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a market leading Energy business to recruit a Health & Safety Internal Auditor. This role has a focus on HSE audits which is an absolutely critical part of the business, as such this is a very high profile role within the organisation.
The role is based in central London with an expectation to be present in the office for 2 days p/w. Travel is required but is minimal and mainly day trips around London/Home Counties.
This role offers a competitive salary/package, and sponsorship towards the NEBOSH Diploma.
- This is an autonomous role for someone looking for independence and accountability in a highly regulated industry
- Provides a unique opportunity for interactions with key senior stakeholders, and external stakeholders
- A naturally proactive individual who can independently lead and deliver audit assignments to the highest quality
- Provide advice and expertise to the business for effective risk management
- Identify and use data analytics techniques to find trends and root causes of issues spanning across the organisation
- Apply knowledge and expertise towards the creation of a risk based Internal Audit plan
- Applies best practise and level of commerciality in setting recommendations
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Strong individual contributor, with experience gained from audit/assurance and risk roles
- Problem solving – Ability to leads others to solve complex problems
- Impactful and a strong influencer when discussing sensitive issues
- Someone who is naturally inquisitive
- Creative - Someone with great vision, excellent writing skills and strength in how they communicate
- Flexibility- someone who is adaptable to work demands
- Experience of Health, Safety and Environmental management in a complex business
- Experience as an internal auditor
- Practical experience of Environmental permitting, OHSAS18001 and / or ISO 45001, ISO14001 and or similar management systems
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!