The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by our client, a global healthcare and insurance business, to assist in their search for an Information Security Governance and Assurance Analyst. You’ll be supporting strategic alignment across all Market and Business Units to ensure that a sound, robust and fit for purpose information security and cyber defence exists and runs effectively in all areas of the organisation.
The position is paying circa £50,000 / per annum and will require occasional international travel to our client’s various business hubs.
- Help to ensure constant improvement of IT security across the business
- Assuring the provision of risk and compliance MI and reporting that increases senior management comprehension and enhances business capability to act optimally in relation to information security risks, and compliance with the Enterprise Information security policy and standards. In support of the above, originating process improvement activities directed at assuring the reliability and ‘value add’ of MI reporting procedures and the content delivered
- Designing, building and continually enhancing reporting for the Governance and Assurance Team, including risk appetite and compliance reporting
- Producing plans and reports, and preparing presentations for Director and Head of Information Security Governance and Assurance, Head of Information Security Risk Management and the Group CISO and CIO as required. Ensuring the quality and analysis of key information security metrics and data are maintained to the highest standard to enable fact-based, insightful decision making.
- Help ensure that suitable mechanisms and processes are embedded that facilitate the production, review and meaningful debate of high quality information security risk information to support decision making.
- Extremely good organisational, communication and documentation and administration skills with a good eye for detail.
- A good understanding of Information Security including IT Security and strong, proven experience producing security documentation including: process and data flows and other technical analysis reports designed for a range of audiences.
- Sound analytical skills to extract insights from information and significant experience of data analysis tools e.g. MS Excel (including VBA), Power BI, or similar).
- High quality, timely outputs in high pressured environments
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5+ years professional experience in Healthcare/Financial Services markets or equivalent & IT Industry experience.
- Exposure to prevalent industry standards such as NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CIS, ITIL
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the confidence and ability to operate effectively at all levels including Senior Management, and technical and non-technical audiences.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk !