- Job title – Internal Audit and Assurance Manager
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Sector - Transport
- Location – central London
- Travel – zero
- Salary – up to £55k base + excellent benefits package
I’ve been asked by a prominent Transport business located in central London to recruit an Internal Audit and Assurance Manager. The role is initially on a 12 month fixed term basis, with the potential to be extended/go permanent. Ideally the chosen candidate will be in a position to commence work within the next few weeks.
You will sit in a small experienced team in central London that provides independent audit and assurance to the business. The audit plan consists of a mix of financial and operational audits. As Internal Audit and Assurance Manager, you will complete end to end risk-based internal audits from planning through to executing and then reporting. In addition to delivering the Internal Audit Plan, you will be tasked with ensuring a robust and effective risk and controls framework is ingrained throughout the Group.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Relevant qualifications: Chartered Accountancy or Chartered Internal Audit qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, IIA, CIMA)
- Experience: At least 5 to 10 years of internal and external audit experience (including ideally Big 4 audit practice/consultancy)
- Able to liaise with and influence stakeholder directors, heads and management
- Able and willing to do the detailed “hands on” audit work at pace
- Likely to be motivated, independent and pro-active
- Salary expectation: No more than £55k
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!