Energy & Resources,
£35,000 + study support + bonus + pension
4 months ago
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Audit Assistant to join the established internal audit team of a global and highly diverse conglomerate based in central London.
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to build a career in a truly global business involved in various diverse sectors and employing over 100,000 people worldwide. This is a broad and varied role with no two audits the same, and numerous businesses within the Group covered on the audit plan. The role involves international travel, estimated at 20% of your year.
This role is at the 'part-qualified' level, and offers full study support towards a professional qualification e.g. ACCA. No prior internal audit experience is required, it's likely the successful applicant will have a couple of years external audit experience from a respected practice firm.
- Assist the audit managers in the successful completion of the various annual audit plans
- Maintain details of audit recommendations across the group and facilitate timely follow up with local management, including entities not using audit software
- Participate in preparing/obtaining/compiling data and information for individual audit planning
- Participate in individual audit assignments (both financial and operational across the UK and Internationally)
- Maintain, update and report on various Internal Audit KPI’s and performance measures
- Assist with the evaluation and documentation including key policies, procedures, and controls
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding relationship management capability, including working confidently with management at all levels to build trust and credibility and ability to influence to drive change
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see and understand the strategic direction and bigger picture
- Organised and able to multitask and adapt to meet deadlines, supporting more than one team
- Commercially aware and able to work with the business to identify pragmatic solutions
- Positive and open personality, with drive and self-motivation and a continuous improvement focus
- Good problem solving, analytical and project management skills
- Strong computer skills. Systems administration experience and Microsoft 365 experience an advantage
- Curious, with a desire to learn
- Interest in a career path to a more senior finance, risk or internal audit role
Please get in touch for more information on this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!