The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated to work with a FTSE 100 Financial Service company based in Central London. They are looking for a highly experienced asset/wealth/private banking auditor to join their team. This is a manager grade role that will have direct reports and exposure to senior stakeholders across the firm globally. It is necessary to have significant exposure in either asset/wealth/private banking environment and must have managerial experience. The salary for this role is circa £80K. The role will encompass 25% travel including overseas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As this role is reporting into he Head of Audit you will be working on high profile and complex audits and leading these audits with the junior members of the team.
- As well as delivery of the audits and reporting them, there will be a need to undertake investigations, thematic reviews and special projects.
- Managing and tracking issues that may arise from the audits.
- Staff management and appraisal work for the direct reports.
- Maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders in the business and engaging with them.
- Successfully delivering the annual audit plan with the Head of Audit.
- Extensive skills in either asset, wealth or private banking and exposure to this environment.
- Experience in managing direct line reports or a team.
- Strong communication with all levels of employees across the business
- Accountant or audit qualification
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk!