The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a US-listed FMCG business to help recruit an Internal Audit Manager.
This hands-on role is based in west London and requires up to 80% travel across EMEA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified auditor/accountant to gain global experience in a highly respected brand in a hugely exciting sector!
The package includes a very generous basic and various benefits. All expenses are covered when away on audit so there is an opportunity to make significant savings whilst in this role!
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and report financial, operational and compliance audits
- Help identify and assess company risks
- Reach informed conclusions on the effectiveness of control environments
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders and lead negotiations on identified issues
- Prepare high quality written reports
- Recognised accountancy/auditor qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIA etc.)
- Extensive internal audit experience (FMCG/Manufacturing preferred)
- Excellent communicator and ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Experience of completing audits independently
- Strong desire to travel
- An achiever – driven and ambitious
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic
- US GAAP and SOX experience desirable
Please get in touch with your CV to be considered.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!