The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a company in the Fashion/Retail sector based in Central London to recruit an Internal Audit Manager for their dynamic team. This business operates globally and as a result of this, the role of Internal Audit Manager requires some travel (circa 30%)
In this role, you will be reporting into the Head of Internal Audit and your responsibilities will including planning and performing internal audit reviews, testing the effectiveness of controls in place and recommending improvements for the business.
This role would be ideal for a qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA) with 5-7 years of experience. Experience within the retail sector will be a benefit.
· The administration, implementation and monitoring of core audit processes including annual planning, scheduling, audit delivery, reporting and stakeholder relationships.
· Provide each Management team with process engineering, consulting and assurance feedback, ensuring audit plans and programs are understood, agreed, and delivered against business objectives.
· Provide management with assurance that projects and programmes key to the achievement of the Group’s objectives are being appropriately managed and key risks mitigated effectively.
· Help improve key controls that support the operations of the business and its leadership by defining and participating in the independent validation process for key controls.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA)
- Practice experience (Big 4/Top 10)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with stakeholders
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.