The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working exclusively with a FTSE 100 to recruit an Internal Audit Manager.
The position will see you manage and perform operational and finance audits, assist the Head of Audit in devising the annual audit plan for UK operations, and provide input into the continual development of the audit function.
The function is held in high regard and you can expect fast track promotion within audit or into the business (especially finance) on both a UK and international basis.
You can also expect to find a supportive and collaborative culture, an approachable executive and senior management team, and a business with a genuine appreciation for the importance of a strong work / life balance.
There will be some flexible working but naturally people are currently working from home. Towards the end of the year, you can expect to be in the office about 3 times a week.
Overview of responsibilities
- Manage the end to end audit process and communicate finding to senior management
- Assist with the planning and be responsible for execution the of internal audit programme
- Provide direction and insight in maintaining a robust control environment
- Develop, schedule, and execute annual internal audit projects
- Provide support for projects and programs from an assurance perspective utilising data analytics and other audit tools
Skills and requirements
- A full qualification or certification in either accounting or audit (ACA / ACCA / CMIIA)
- Detailed understanding of key business processes, internal control frameworks and risk management principles
- Internal audit experience – this can be within professional services (Big 4 / Top 10) or an in-house audit function (with commercial sector experience)
- Data analytics experience would be beneficial
- Ability to build trust and engage, influence, and advise others
- Drive, ambition, and the ability to lead and use initiative
- Aspirations to make things better and have a positive impact
The organisation is in a financially stable position and interviewing over the next few weeks. For more information, please apply now.