The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a globally listed automotive and supply chain business to recruit an expierenced Internal Audit Manager. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a dynamic, forward thinking Internal Audit team. In this role you will gain excellent expierence and exposure to my client’s activities and processes. The role offers opportunities to rotate into the wider business as you will help set the strategic leadership and direction of internal audit across North America.
Due to the nature of this business, it has been unaffected by the current climate of uncertainty, in fact, their product is in high demand and Interviews arebeing conducted via video conferencing. When normality resumes you will be based in the Chicago office and travel will be circa 25%.
The purpose of this role is to undertake global assignments providing independent appraisals of the effectiveness of risk management, execute operational, SOX and compliance audits. You will be managing a team of 3 and reporting directly to the Senior Director.
· To plan and carry out risk driven assignments on a functional or business unit basis
under the guidance of the Senior Director.
· To discuss findings with management responsible focusing on areas of business risk, control weakness and operational efficiency enhancements.
· To prepare and agree summary reports of findings and recommendations.
· To undertake follow up of significant recommendations to ascertain whether
improvement actions have been implemented.
· Experience in internal audit, Big 4 background preferred
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management
· Good understanding of risk management and internal control and a well-developed commercial awareness.
· Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
· Professional accountancy qualification is a must (CPA, CIA, CA,)