The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Internal Audit Manager on behalf of a Big 4 professional services firm. The firm boasts an impressive, best in class internal audit service across the North, and you’ll be joining a collaborative team led by impressive senior management.
The position itself will see you managing a varied client portfolio consisting of private sector organisations ranging from owner-managed businesses through to large corporates.
Key responsibilities include;
- Reviewing and establishing internal audit functions
- Assurance mapping, creating annual audit plans and managing and directing internal projects
- Advising clients on issues around risk management, governance and internal control
- Involvement in the financial management of clients
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assisting in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Training, coaching, and supervising staff
This will be a great opportunity to display strong commercial acumen and advisory skills with a view to progressing into a Senior Manager role.
A full accounting or internal audit (ACCA / ACA / CCAB / CMIIA) qualification with a proven track record of experience in internal audit is sought. Current, or recent, experience working within a professional services firm (Top 10 or Big 4) is also required. For further information and a confidential chat, please apply or contact me directly.